Fulfilled by ModelLaceWigsandHair.com
MAGICAL BOND plus VITAMIN 2 oz. Extra Firm Hold. Adhesive for Lace Wigs and Hair pieces.
Preparation is a key step to ensure best results. Be sure to fix your hair evenly by pulling back all hair from the hairline. It is very important for you to take your time removing any oils and moistures from your hair and skin.
✔ Put On A Wig Cap/ Wig Band
Using a wig cap/band is recommended to keep your wig from moving or slipping. Line up your wig cap perfectly with your hairline and secure it in place so it does not move.
✔ Applying The Magical Bond
Apply your favorite edge control product or gel to lay down your edges to perfection.
1. Using the applicator (cosmetic stick or small makeup brush), apply the magical bond not only around your hairline but also on the edge of the cap to ensure stability.
2. Apply 4 thin coats at a time. Put each coat on as soon as the previous coat turns clear. *** Repeat this step up to 4 times as needed.
3. After applying the 4th coating, wait 7~10 minutes until the bond is sticky and tacky and press your wig into place.
4. Use a scarf to tie it down for 20~30 minutes. You can also use a blow dryer to fully cement the glue while pressing the lace front down.
5. If there is any glue residue under the wig, remove it with rubbing alcohol or try our Magical Remover.
Important: AVOID high temperatures or very low temperatures (refrigerator less than 10°) Important: For lace wigs, do not apply adhesive directly to the lace. Additional information: Depending on temperature, humidity, and body oils, they can last up to four weeks.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Must be 18+. Every 700 eligible entry will win, up to 10 winners. This giveaway started Monday, September 30, 2019 8:36:57 AM PDT and ends the earlier of Monday, October 7, 2019 11:59:59 PM PDT or when all prizes have been awarded.