Stock Size Cap Measurements
Stock Cap Measurements:
1-21", 2-13.5", 3-11.5", 4-12", 5-14", 6-4.5" (standard small size)
How to take your lace wig measurements:
1) Make sure you pin your hair down as close to your head as possible for an accurate measurement.
2) When measuring DO NOT stretch the measuring tape, as this will produce an inaccurate result.
3) Take several measurements to make sure your previous measurements are accurate. Accuracy is key. Measure just a little beyond your own natural hairline.
1. Head Circumference;
a. 21 to 21.5 circumference is a small stock size;
2. From front hairline center to back of neck hairline center (take this measurement with your head down facing your feet) This is done by measuring from the hairline at the forehead, over the top of the crown and down onto the edge of the hairline at the nape.;
3. From ear to ear across the forehead;
4. From ear to ear over the top of the head (where the hairline starts);
5. From temple to temple (where the hair starts) around the back of the head; and
6. Width of neck hairline at the back This is done by holding the tape across the bottom of the hairline at the edge of the neck. Remember, this not where your hair grows to but where it starts from at your scalp (side to side).
Please Note: We are not responsible to inaccurate measurements; measure carefully.